Friday, June 25, 2021

I feel like I haven't posted in about a million years @_@ so it's probably time for me to start using my blog properly XD Yesterday I did a lot of heavy lifting at my security job as I am preparing 2 become a facilitator (hopefully, if things go well), but then I turned right around after my long shift and did a whole shift at my new second job and it fried my brain (×_×)⌒☆ But apparently my body is also fried because I woke up this morning with bad muscle pain all over my body, I guess it's a sign for me to get more in shape if I'm going to be doing this kind of work a lot
Anyways I am having to move super last moment and I am super anxious about finding a place in time, it's super inconvenient that everything fell apart at my current home and I feel super queezy just thinking about it _:(´ΰ½€`」 ∠):_ but luckily today I have an apartment tour that I have to get ready for shortly here, I will post updates once I am home tonight!! Wish me luck until then
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twin tails?

                               This is an old upload from way back in march that I never posted haha (*οΎ‰∀`*) But I tried my hand at long twi...