Saturday, July 3, 2021

Hair Plans and Drugstore gets

I’ve managed to survive to Saturday! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I work a double shift today which is a huge bummer, but then I work a little tomorrow and afterwards I’ll have a full day off γƒΎ(゚ο½ͺοΎŸγ‚ž) But let’s talk about more fun things! 

I have been putting a lot of thought into caring more properly for my hair and finding good ways to style it, as it’s always kind of wild and hard to control, but also a little damaged from me constantly dying my hair as a teenager πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

I’ve switched to a new shampoo and conditioner because I learned tressemΓ© is so unreliable and bad for your hair, and I’ve noticed I’ve been losing a lot less hair since the transition! But that leads me to styling inspo, because I really want to keep my hair short while maintaining a good look for gal, because I think that’s one of the things I fall flattest with at this point in time 😳

In my research I’ve found a lot of super cute styles I like but one specific gyaru model just really inspires me a ton and that is…..Kyiiripu (οΎ‰∀\*)






I reeeeeallly love how she’s able to obtain such a sleek look with her hair while still maintaining her aesthetic, and I think about getting my hair done somewhat similarly to the first photo! Still fluffy and cute but it looks short and easier to maintain, which is is good starting spot for me 😳 Kyiiripu is just one of my main gal inspos in general, she really blows me away with how gorgeous she is πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’–✨

I also went to the drugstore yesterday to pick up a prescription of mine, as well as cat food, and ended up picking a few other things up as a small treat (〃∇〃)

My fave strawberry donuts πŸ’– I don’t like to buy them often because I feel super impulsive to eat a ton of them at once, but I’ve been doing really good with my diet so I felt like a small treat would be ok 


Then I found this beautiful hair clip?? I loved the gems and the dark color (it’s actually blue but the photo doesn’t let u see that ) and I immediately fell hard in love (*´▽`*)And then I bought my fave lash glue because my old one is getting to the point where it’s clumping up and drying in the bottle, but if you’re looking for a reliable glue I highly recommend it!! I use it for cosplay as well and it’s survived 10+ hours at conventions and still comes off cleanly at the end, it also washes off my lashes really well so glue buildup is not a problem! 

I left the store and met with my mom, and we ate fried mushrooms together before I headed home, and I spent the rest of the night there watching TV while I cooked dinner and then packed more of my stuff! 

This weekend is going to be packed full of sewing and packing so I don’t know if I have time to do any special looks or anything, but I have some packages coming soon so I will be posting a haul or two soon! Both brand and off brand πŸ˜³πŸ’– But until then have a good weekend!!!  




2 comments:

  1. i love kirei sooooo much! she rocks short hair so well ~ her make is super inspiring aswell!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I super super agree! She’s so stunning πŸ˜³πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– ultimate goals

      Delete

Twin tails?

                               This is an old upload from way back in march that I never posted haha (*οΎ‰∀`*) But I tried my hand at long twi...