Tuesday, September 14, 2021

September (*´◒`*)



 
Sooo I sat there and said I’d post on my blog as much as possible and then proceeded not to for almost 2 months

 _:(´ཀ`」 ∠): but I am here now for a small update!!! I moved into my new apartment and I’m super in love and excited to decorate it as I settle in! Tea is likely moving in with me and I’m happy because I miss having people that I can chill with around the house 



Bc I have gone so long without updating I also came into a second job as a manager at a local restaurant 😳😳😳 it’s not my favorite work but the money is much better than what I make from my first job so I will push through until I find something better for myself (´∀`*) it makes it harder and harder for me to find time for myself tho so I need to make sure to work hard not to burn out!!  


My current booms at the current moment are Rilakkuma (as you can see 😆) and Liz lisa ponchos!!!! I ordered sooo many from buyee and I’m waiting to see if there’s anything else I wanna buy before I ship it all to myself hehehe ♪(´ε` ) maybe I shouldn’t spend that money but shhh 


The night before last, I had Tea and Oliver come over and we had a fun sleepover 😳 Tea was already passed out by the time Oliver got to my apartment so we mostly chatted and hung out, I really miss the days where we got to see each other a lot either at my old apartment or at cons _:(´ཀ`」 ∠): but we got to have a good time I think so that’s ok ✌️✨

We went to the bookstore and then went to target, and I’ll talk more about my gets in a later post, but then we came home for hotpot!!! Tea and I bought one and it’s been our favorite ever thing since, it’s a really good investment so we don’t have to go out to get hotpot if we’re wanting to be lazy, which is a lot 😆😆😆


I don’t love my current top lashes, they’re a little too natural for my taste but they’re my backups, as my cat ate my last pair of the kind I really liked 💀💀💀

But look how cute Oliver and I look (´∀`*)💖 we both bought new Kigus and got to be super cozy together while we hung out 

That’s all I have for now but I’ll stay in touch more frequently !!! 



2 comments:

  1. Cute!! I have that same korilakkuma onesie *w*
    And omg it's always been my dream to own a Liz Lisa poncho but I never took the plunge ♡
    Can't wait to see once they arrive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg amazing!!! We should take matchy photos and edit some cute purikura photos 😳💖
      And yes! I ordered 3 and they’re super pretty and were all under 20$ before shipping? We shall see how they turn out but I’m very excited 💖💖💖

      Delete

Twin tails?

                               This is an old upload from way back in march that I never posted haha (*ノ∀`*) But I tried my hand at long twi...