Wednesday, September 15, 2021

水曜日 (о´∀`о)

 

Hey everyone! ☆ I’m typing from my bed today because I got very lazy, today is one of the days I don’t work at my second job so it’s really nice to just have a day where I don’t have to worry as much 
Today’s after work outfit isn’t really enough for me to call it a co*de but it was very cute and comfy and maybe one day I’ll build upon it and make it more jazzed up!!! 
Shirt ☆ Forever21
Skirt ☆ Shein  

I came home today to cook a tuna bake using a new recipe I made and it turned out really nice!! It’s a recipe I definitely want to use again in the future and Tea really liked it (*´꒳`*)



Then we ate together and watched some of the Witcher show, I’m a big fan of the games and so the show is different ofc and it makes it a little hard to adjust to at times, but Henry Cavill makes a really good Gerald !!!! So it’s worth it ^q^ I also got these cute socks in the bargain section at my local target and they’re super super comfy,,,I really would like to match them to an outfit but they’re super nice just as something to lounge around the house in as well I think 
And that’s really most of my day! Other than that I spent the day working and/or chatting with friends on my jfashion group for my local area! My currently life has 0 work/personal life balance as I’m working usually 70+ hours a week, but I really want things to smooth out soon! For now I am waiting for the laundry to finish so I can go to bed TT-TT but I’ll post soon with some of my current inspos and gets!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Twin tails?

                               This is an old upload from way back in march that I never posted haha (*ノ∀`*) But I tried my hand at long twi...