Wednesday, March 2, 2022

First post of 2022??!!!

 


 Today I am blogging from,,,,the bathtub (`_´)ゞ I have no self restraint and I’ve been spending hours in the tub every time I take a bath lately so I figured I would give an update white I have a little time before bed! 


On Monday I was in the hospital doing testing and ultrasounds bc I have been really sick the last few months, and on Tuesday I was still really tired from it all so I ended up calling out from my second job so I could rest!! Turns out rest wouldn’t come easy because Sam and Oliver showed up to my apartment to surprise me with hotpot for dinner!! 

The evening was much crazier than I planned so I’m going to bed earlier tonight to compensate, but I had a love of fun and I really love any chance I get to see Oliver ^_^ 


The next morning Oliver and I woke up really early, and since Sammy was still tired we decided to go to the bookstore, and then a comic store that we like to nab some books, so here’s my small photo dump from that (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

I bought some books I’ve been on the hunt for and I’m excited to read them all hopefully tomorrow !!

Me and Oliver because we are the cutest ever 

I got a matcha latte from Starbucks ✌️💚💚💚


We all crashed in my living room the night before so we mostly layed low, watched a movie called Death Sentence, and then played Jackbox !! 



When everyone went home I had a huge mood drop because I missed everyone already (/ _ ; ) I like having everyone around and I’m sad when I can’t have my friends with me, but ofc real life responsibility always gets in the way 💀💀💀💀💀💀 But I felt so sad when I was left to my own devices again, and I’m not looking forward to the next few weeks where I’m going to be really busy again and I’m probably not going to be able to see much of my friends 🥵

But that’s all I have for now! Hopefully I will be doing a post about my updated skincare products I like soon, as well as a buyee haul if I muster up the time to do them (о´∀`о) maybe I’ll actually update this blog more than once every five months 


Talk soon! ☆彡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twin tails?

                               This is an old upload from way back in march that I never posted haha (*ノ∀`*) But I tried my hand at long twi...