Saturday, June 26, 2021

My hellish July Nightmare

Happy Saturday! It's the last day of my work week and the beginning of my super stressy times (⌒_⌒;) I have a big practice with my dance group tomorrow to look forward to, but organizing it was a lot of work and was a little intimidating AAAAAAAAA (⊃ • ʖ̫ • )⊃ but ultimately I am excited to see everyone and hopefully accomplish a lot!!!
I work both jobs again today and it makes me want to curl into a ball, I really enjoy my job but it just throws my whole life out of whack trying to make everytning work around the fact that I want to keep working here TT^TT much to think about sadly.. But onto the good-ish news! I think we are likely going to be approved for this apartment!! I can't wait to show pics if we do!! Signing off for now but I post more when I have something cute to update!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twin tails?

                               This is an old upload from way back in march that I never posted haha (*ノ∀`*) But I tried my hand at long twi...