Thursday, July 1, 2021

Boiling heat TT^TT ☆

Happy Thursday !!! I'm very ready for the week to end, even though the next week is likely going to be the same ordeal (↼_↼)
Today was not much of anything special, I went to work and came home and tried to pick up a bit in my messy apartment and pack up for moving, but Fig fell asleep on me immediately for like an hour while I was watching Lucky Star and it made my day infinitley less productive ヽ(ˇヘˇ)ノ It can't be helped when she sleeps like a tiny angel
By the time I was up and running after her nap, my roommate came home and was going to our local target and asked me if I would like to come. I figured I have not had any fun outtings this week and work has kept me with little to no free time, so I decided to come!!! I did a very simple makeup shown here (photos taken after the wind and sun destroyed my bangs, I won't be taking questions on that ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ)
Today's CO*DE is inspired by,,,,,well a couple things, but everything is basically offbrand. I'm currently having a huge ruffle skirt boom, and I love how they pair with long shirts and sweaters like this!!
                                                             Top ☆ Christopher & Banks
                                                           Skirt ☆ Handmade
                                                          Boots ☆ Amazon
                                                    Scrunchie ☆ Dollar Store
 
While we were there we grabbed a few small groceries and things, but these are my personal gets for the day!☆ Nothing necessarily gal related but still exciting for me  (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)
 

 I bought a new face wash to try, it's a milky cleanser and it says it's meant for the dry skin club, of which I am the queen sadly, so I hope it helps out!! I also got a new dry shampoo to help my hair volume on days when it needs the help between my tough shifts (or just in general) and a new bodywash that smells like vanilla and lavender!! It's super warm smelling and I love it, I think it'll pair really nicely with my rose sugar scrub I've been totally hooked on

♡ ~('▽^人) Maybe it's a little embarrassing that the height of my week has been bath products, but what can ya do

The makeup items I bought were the NYX can't stop won't stop concealer, which is one of the few that I've been able to find in my shade that don't also cake me up to hell and back
( ̄  ̄|||) Then I got my fave ELF primer, it's cheap and reliable, but I think I may start looking for something more versatile because it's always a mystery if it's going to work well with a foundation or not, and lastly I bought a new makeup sponge! This one has such a pretty marble effect, and it's been high time that I replace my old one. It's embarrassing that it's basically falling apart at the seams, and no matter how many times I wash it, it's just forever foundation stained, you can't even tell that it was once hot pink TT^TT

The last thing that happened to me today was that I found out Pitchi Pitchi Pitch is getting a sequel manga (?) and my heart is so excited! It's one of my fave series from my childhood and the art seems so pretty??? It's allegedly about Luchia's daughter, but I'm not sure what is true? Here is the promo art that has leaked 

The style is super beautiful, but I can't tell if this is Luchia or if it's supposed to be her daughter

ヾ(`ヘ´)ノ゙ I really hope it's just promo art of Luchia because idk, I think it'd be a little uninspired and boring if she looks just like her mom rehashed, at that point we could just have a sequel about the original cast you know what I mean?? Fingers crossed 
 
For now I'm going to call it a night I think, as I have a super early morning work meeting that I'm currently dreading! Wish me luck and have a good night <3 
 

 
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twin tails?

                               This is an old upload from way back in march that I never posted haha (*ノ∀`*) But I tried my hand at long twi...