Thursday, March 3, 2022

3/3/2022 (*´v’)






 

Today has been a really rainy day in my heart unfortunately (*´ー`*) I don’t know why but my mood has been so low 

 

I had a really hard time sleeping and wasn’t able to fall asleep until 4-5 in the morning, and I ended up feeling really sick when I woke up so I ended up having to call out from one of my jobs!! Anxiety has been a huge bitch lately and I hope I get tf over whatever I’ve been on the last few weeks because I’m tired of struggling to regulate my moods (`_´)ゞ


But once I was up and moving for the day there was a few good things that happened!! 
 
 
         
  My new sunscreen came in, I ran out and got complacent with not wearing any but I finally committed to another bottle ^_^ This is my favorite brand that I like to use under my makeup, because it's not too sticky or thick and it still does a good job at keeping my cheeks from getting burned. I'm super pale and quick to burn in the sun so I need to be extra careful.
 
 
 
 Also in the mail I got these clear canister/container things for my bathroom, to keep qtips, makeup pads, and band-aids in at the ready on my shelf. They're very simple but they do what I need them too and they are cute I think!
 
                                Fig of course needed an in depth look to make sure it was safe

Today I brushed through my hair and realized how well it's been recovering from the intense damage I accidentally gave it from bleaching it and redying it black twice in a week,,,,,but it's getting back to it's original soft texture slowly but surely, and cutting it all off to let it grow fresh was a good idea I think. 
 
Resting at home to recover from the night before was a good idea, but I still had to go to work at my second job and so I eventually left the house with my friend to get some snacks before going in.
 
We went to the Asian Market near my job and they had Konpeito??? I haven't seen this in stock recently so I grabbed a bag to munch on. I don't have a huge sweet tooth, but once in a while things like this taste rlly good in the moment. 


I also got a BBQ steam bun and this Yuzu/Peach soda which was really good! Like I said I'm not a huge sweets person, so the bitterness of the Yuzu and the mellow flavor of the peach made this a really good drink IMO

For the rest of the day I just worked at the library, nothing extraordinary happened except my dad stopped by to bring me some enchiladas for dinner since they had leftovers, and they were really good, I felt grateful since I realized I hadn't eaten a real meal all day

Now I am on my way to the bus and I work really early in the morning so I basically have to go to bed as soon as I get back to my apartment ( ´_ゝ`)

Tomorrow will be a better day, talk soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Twin tails?

                               This is an old upload from way back in march that I never posted haha (*ノ∀`*) But I tried my hand at long twi...